Hello Everyone, I decided to upload more pictures. The first one is of the bus I ride everyday...called the dolmus. The second one and third one show the view from the boat ride. The others are taken from my balcony. The outside of my apartment building is very similar...just a different color. Most housing looks like this in Istanbul. Hope all is well. Loved seeing all your e-mails and comments. Keep them coming!!
Katy
5 comments:
Wow..this is PARADISE..where tranquillity flourishes !
ZW
I love all your pictures Katy! It looks beautiful there. I miss you a ton.
WAW, I am happy you are well there in Turkey.
Pictures are very nice and you look very beautifful.
Have A good day , and I hope you get better soon
Ciao
Un beso grande
Love the photos! Can't wait to see more and hear more about it. I'll email soon!
Lauren
Katy!! It looks like you are settling in well. I know that this is a huge change and I think you are awesome for taking it on. It will bring you many rewards I am sure!! Three bedrooms...I'm going to start checking on flights to Istanbul!
Love, Leah
Post a Comment